On the agenda for today...
- Edit some photos
- Gather and pack costume pieces
- Work on my belly dance solo
- Do my nails
- Work on my fan dance
- Give a special effects makeup tutorial to Donny (he starts his new job tomorrow!)
- Swing by Display & Costume to replace my cake eye liner (I think I left it at the Rendezvous last weekend.) and to check out the price on ostrich feathers.
- SHOW! SHOW! SHOW! (You're coming tongiht, right? The Tin Can Studio at the Old Rainier Brewery. Show starts at 8pm and it's only $5! With the lovely people I'm performing with, how could you go wrong?)
And, one last thing. This is my new favorite photo of me, taken by my dear friend Sally, during the Belltown Burlesque Revue on September 3rd..